wallpaper

3.20.2011

Chocolately Minty Eyes with a Glob of Morange

Was there inspiration for this look? Maybe...
A turquoise-blue rectangular box with a white bow, 
with something I can wear around my neck inside...lol
Does that sound like a Tiffany's box?! hmm...
Anyway, that wasn't really my inspiration.
 I was just bored and decided to create a look 
with colors I've never used before and 
this is the look I came up with.

Eyes:
Base - Inglot Eye Shadow 24
Crease - Inglot Eye Shadow 465
Above Crease - Inglot Eye Shadow 62
Brow Bone & Inner Corner/ Tear duct - Urban Decay Naked
Inner Corner/ Tear duct - MAC Glitter Liner in Her Glitz
Lower Lash Line - Blended Inglot Shadow 24 & Her Glitz

Cheeks:
MAC Powder Blush - Merla
MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Refined

Lips:
MAC Lip liner - Sublime Culture
MAC Lipstick - Morange
MAC Lipglass - Strange Potion (Venomous Villains Collection)



4 comments:

  1. looking soo pretty, love ur lip color :)


    follow my giveawyas:
    http://fakhrarafique.blogspot.com/2011/03/gathering-150-beauty-follower-gangster.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that minty green color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I be your sugar daddy Stephanie?

    ReplyDelete