wallpaper

3.07.2011

Urban Decay's Naked Palette

After much anticipation, I finally got my UD Naked palette in the mail last week! I've been wanting this palette FOREVERRR! And because of its high demand last year it was hard to get my hands on one! I was on the mailing list for updates, I checked Sephora every so now and then to see if it finally came back in stock...and NOTHING! Nothing for months! This palette was back ordered even when I purchased it this past month, so its obvious that this is one palette you cant miss out on!


When this palette first came out they offered a double-ended eyeliner featuring their 24/7 liners in Zero (jet black) and Whiskey (medium brown). Unfortunately, because of its popularity the duo-liner was discontinued because it was slowing down production. They couldn't make enough in time for all the orders that were being placed, so they replaced it with something much easier to produce the Good Karma eyeshadow brush.


This palette has 12 neutrals shades that include shimmer and matte finishes. I'm a big fan of Urban Decay so when they mentioned I'd get 5 new shades with this thing I was definitely buying it!


Eye Shadows from left to right:
Virgin (nude satin)
Sin (champagne shimmer)
Naked (buff matte)
Sidecar (beige sparkle)
Buck (brown matte)
Half Baked (bronze)
Smog (golden brown shimmer)
Darkhorse (bronze-plum shimmer)
Toasted (taupe-bronze) 
Hustle (mocha shimmer),
Creep (near-black metallic)
Gunmetal (dark grey metallic)




This palette also includes an open fold mirror, Good Karma eyeshadow brush, and travel size Primer Potion (one of my favs!) in original formula.


This is the perfect palette to travel with, great colors for work environments, comes with a brush to add to your collection...its just overall a great palette to have!


Get this at Urban Decay for only $48.00 or at Sephora


Hurry and Get your NAKED palette!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment