wallpaper

3.07.2011

Model in a Bottle: Duo Lip Conditioner and Lipstick Sealer

This was one of the many products I purchased at
 this years Makeup Show LA. 
I visited the Model in a Bottle booth and this was one 
of the products I was dying to try. 
Why you ask? I'll give you an example...
Have you ever had an issue when you apply a red lipstick and towards the middle of the day it starts to bleed out of your lip line?!
 With this product you won't look like a hot mess! 
THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!
I tried it and survived the entire day without any bleeding or
 cracks seeping through my lip line.
I actually skipped the conditioning step the first time
 I tried it but it conditions the lips well. 
(don't miss this step! its what makes your lips look healthy and smooth)
After applying my lip liner and lipstick, I applied the sealer. I felt a tiny sting after applying the sealer to the lining of my lips,
 but then again I do have sensitive skin. :-/
 I was fine after that one second and no irritation occurred.
I recommend this product :)
If you would like more information or would like to purchase this product click here.
Before and After pics are coming soon!!

2 comments:

  1. i haven't tried the one i bought ... but the brow sealer is the shiz!! so long bushy grandpa brows! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG i finally tried it last night ... you're right it stings!! and it kinda smells like nail polish remover :-/

    ReplyDelete